Friday, December 3, 2010

Global Translations? And wow 10k page views in November!


Happy Friday everyone!  I just wanted to thank you all for supporting my blog with your visits, comments, and messages, I'm glad you find my blog a good place to visit!

My blog readership has grown a LOT in the last 5 months since its launch, expanding from a respectable 2,817 views in July to a whopping 10,817 views in November!  *astonished*



Thanks also to everyone that participated in my poll about where you guys are visiting from, the results came out pretty much as expected while I know it's not a full sample of everyone that visits, I think it's still good information.

So with that said, I decided to add translations to my website via Google Translate.  I know, I know, it's not ideal, but it at least might save some of you non-English speaking visitors the time to get the page translated yourself.  The translator widget is locate to the right side of my page, just above my little profile boxy thing.

Just in the last 24 hours, I received a huge influx of visitors from Germany thanks to someone linking my Leviathan's Nest Set posting on the Gamigo forums.

Here's some of the behind-the-scenes stats that I get to see about you guys:

So as expected I get the most visitors from the US followed by Canada and then Singapore.  I have a lot of guildies from Singapore, so that explains that a bit... xD

The Operating Systems graph is pretty interesting...  some of you visited me from your PSPs? LOL.... and someone even visited me from their Nintendo Wii!  I didn't even know you could do that from a Wii!

Well that's it for this post.  Do keep an eye out soon for my Holiday Event, have a great weekend everyone..... =)

5 comments:

  1. <---- guilty with the PSP thingy xD (not all the time tho it lags way too much) and Wii... damn shoulda thought of it >.< mine's just sitting there collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha I didn't know there were other people from Singapore besides me reading yay!!!! Let's get this site to 100k views hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could... No Brasilians? Whow.. I'm representing my country so. Brasil ftw! o/
    It's really nice you think about non-english ppl reading this, but this means a lot more work to u. And not a good one! Be prepared! :D

    By: Lina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christoball, i visits this blog as often as i can ! And i am from Singapore :D

    Legel's 105 Ranger
    PrincessStheno

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails