Thursday, December 16, 2010

Event Concluded: Nine Nefarious Nerpas

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking part in my silly little event.  Hopefully it wasn't too difficult!

I'll make a nicer designed announcement, like i did for the first event later, just not feeling up to it at the moment... but here are the winners in order of submission:

Eloren (again!) - 30day Hat winner
xogeley
toushiroukun
emriana
elynsysnos
kunoichi49
stainlesssteal
imlovinhit
DemonBlitzKragor
baktwerel

Congratulations again everyone, please feel free to leave me feedback about the event on this thread or on any of the other postings about the event.

Oh, the answers were:

1.  Norris Nerpa
2.  Nice Nerpa
3.  Negative Nerpa (few of you had Nightmare, but that's too many letters)
4.  Naked Nerpa
5. Nordic Nerpa
6. Noisy Nerpa
7.  Noxious Nerpa
8.  Nautical Nerpa
9.  Ninja Nerpa

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get the answers (or even submitted the answer in time), but that was fun. I hope you get to host it again next year and we get to enjoy your quizzes. Have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to your wonderful blogs in the new year. - Your fan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails