Monday, August 1, 2011

Just Some Updates -


Curious what I've been up to?  I'm kinda directionless at this point.....

After that "Hmm.. what to do next?" post, I decided to activate a bunch of stuff on my 9x Fighter, WinterLace, in the hopes of moving her up the ranks to Gladiator.  As of this posting, she's level 92 with about 26% experience gain.  I've completed all of her worthwhile quests and mainly just stick to participating in KQs.

I refuse to be a puller in a Black Bear or Snakes party, so I'm pretty much left to solo.  My own stubborness and aptitude for boredom has me somewhat defeated and deflated.  I just really lack the motivation to carry on with her.  I spent one 50+20% charm grinding, and did around 20% I think, splitting time between Wind Nepilims and Fire Titans in Dark Land.  Of the two, at 91, the Titans were faster experience simply because they die faster and are packed in closer together.  They also hurt more though.

I had previously saved my Cursed Knight string of quests, the "Luna" ones, if you've never done these, just be aware that the drop rate is H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.  I finally got them done over the course of two or three days.  I earned quite a bit of experience just grinding on Cursed Knight Golds while waiting on the drops to fall.  I also was fortunate enough to pick up a BKR 1h from the Cursed Knight Lord, but sadly the stats are pretty fail, High STR and High SPR, not ideal for a Tank.

I've come to the realization that I honestly hate the 9x grind.  I think part of my problem is that I'm stuck in that "been there, done that" mentality since I already have three other characters that have hit prestige (Warlock, SharpShooter, HolyKnight).  This whole experience with WinterLace just feels like more of the same.  True, it's a different class and a different play mechanic, but it's the same mobs giving the same crappy experience.  I thought I could make it to at least 95/96, but everyday that passes, it seems like less and less of a possibility.  I've got only 11 days left on my activated items, I have doubts I can even make it to 93 with my current state of mind.



Now just because I haven't been fully committed to leveling up WinterLace doesn't mean I haven't been busy... you know me by now, always doing something.  Anyway, I've been just spamming Kingdom Quests mostly on some other alts, continuing KKP on FatalRemixed and playing through Mara and Gold Hill on my newbie Cleric, FatalExperiment.  I also have a 55 Archer that I'm outfitting for Mini Dragon.  I'm hoping to do some Archer-tank/Aggro-stealing videos at some point.  Character is as-of-yet-unannounced as I use her to vend from time to time.  Her name will probably be exposed on the video.  Bleh, oh well... I'll make new vendors!


So, if you happen to see a purple-ponytailed 5x Archer yanking aggro from the "Tank" that might just be me!  And hey, maybe you can be in my next video project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails