Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Solo - Mara KQ (Mage)


I decided to record my last Mara KQ attempt since I'd be leveling out of it shortly and didn't have a Mage perspective on this. Unfortunately, I was the only one in the KQ so I figured I'd try and solo it. Here's the video:



I didn't think I could do it with my current base gear so I went ahead and activated a 2hr +30% HP/SP Extender (old Watch-this-commercial rewards) along with a 20% Charm of Strength (also a reward). Midway through, I went ahead and emptied my vault items, activating a 7-day Butterfly Wings +5% Crit and a 1-day Sakura Costume +5% Crit. I forgot to use the Cat Ears.

My HK buff ran out before the final fight with Mara and Marlone, unfortunately. I had run a Gold Hill KQ just before this one started and didn't have a chance to re-buff. I only had time to restone, didn't get a chance to pick up my level 25 skill upgrades either ... or switch out my junk rings for KM ones.

I'm using decent +0 Fire Set armor and pants along with a level 24 green boot. Weapon is a +9 green staff.

I know it's not a HUGE accomplishment by any means, I was extended and charmed, but I recorded it anyway, figured I'd post it. Thanks for watching!

Oh, about that dancing pirate.... well I was looking at some of the stuff we got recently, it looks like the Caramelldansen dance is already in the files... figured I'd toss that in there for fun.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails