Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You People Crack Me Up!

Just too funny, nice meeting you today Cyllia =)
This might sound odd, but the above happens fairly often.  I'm definitely proud that I'm recognizable to some, and extremely grateful that about 99% of the people I meet in this fashion are genuinely nice people, and not your typical internet creeper/troll. 

I'm always (unless I'm grinding) open to chatting with new people, so if you see me hopping around Bijou, by all means, stop and say hi!  If I don't answer, chances are I'm AFK.  I don't ignore people in-game, if I'm busy, I'll tell you such, I won't keep you hanging.

So yeah, come find me and make a new friend!

3 comments:

  1. "I'm always (unless I'm grinding) open to chatting with new people, so if you see me hopping around Bijou, by all means, stop and say hi! If I don't answer, chances are I'm AFK. I don't ignore people in-game, if I'm busy, I'll tell you such, I won't keep you hanging."

    Except with me because everyone Discriminates me QQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. And our new Fiesta Idol is... *drumroll* FATALLACE! The fanboys are already swarming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I went into your estate today but you were afk. Almost left you a similar fangirl message. But alas, I iz shy X_X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails