Thursday, February 3, 2011

A SuperBowl Background



Hey guys!

As most of you can tell, I've finally updated my background image.  This is the fourth background change I've made, and first sort-of 'themed' design...

So who are you rooting for in Sunday's SuperBowl?

Me?  Unfortunately the teams I root for didn't make it, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the Steelers!  I don't care for Roethlisberger, but can't argue that the guy is a winner and a big-game QB.  Personally, I like watching Polamalu... <3

A long time ago I noticed that those Magmatons tend to go down in a 3-point stance and always reminded me of football players while I was out and about shooting down Jewel Trees, so I figured this was the perfect time to let the boys play!  As you can see, I couldn't fit an entire team of Magmatons in there, but it'll have to do!  Unfortunately the body of my blog blocks the Magmatons, so at least you can get a better view of them here.

I even made 2 cute cheerleaders out of my noob mage to root their respective teams on to victory (complete with team colors and signature cheerleader suntan colored tights!)!  What's odd though is that neither the Steelers nor the Packers actually have any cheerleaders!  Blasphemy right?  And at Cowboys Stadium!  The very site (well the old stadium anyway) where the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader was Icon-alized!  I guess the SuperBowl will be an eye-candy-free event for you guys.... but then again, you can probably just ogle all the babes in the commercials.

Fatal's Stone-cold, Lead-pipe Lock for this weekend:
Steelers 31  Packers 24.  
Polamalu - 6 tackles and a forced fumble. 
Book it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails