Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Epith Adventures - How Could I Forget! My Mentor... Onoh!


After my last two entries, how could I forget mentioning my Mentor, I hate the term "Master" so I won't use it here.  Her name is Onoh, I met her on my first day on the Epith server in Roumen.  She was kind enough to make room on her Apprentice list for me and I've been grateful ever since.

She takes time to check up on me offering her help in any way.  I always decline, I don't know if she's surprised by that or disappointed, but it's just my way.  No offense Onoh!


Here's a great shot of Onoh taking care of a Marlone Megaton that was trying to photobomb us!

Thanks Onoh for everything... =)  Perhaps now she will know who I am? 

... I'm really starting to dislike my hair, can't even see my face in the first shot!  *sigh* ... I realize again why I never use this. =P

3 comments:

  1. You did really well to have Onoh as a mentor. She's one of the nicest and most helpful clerics on Epith in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if anyone still pays attention to this blog, but Onoh is still around and still remembers you. =) I saw her today and mentioned how I read about her here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten to know Onoh largely BECAUSE of this post, and I just want to say thank you. She's a very kind person and a good friend. Go Digital_Army! (She's currently master of that guild.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails